• slide

Advice on internationalisation of your activities

Advice on internationalisation of your activities

If you decide to do business abroad, the question arises whether you are going to do business from a local legal entity to be established, from your current location in the Netherlands with a foreign branch (a so-called permanent establishment) or perhaps with the help of a local representative to be appointed.

As an entrepreneur you will naturally strive for a fiscal optimum. Tax facilities both at home and abroad as well as rate differences in different countries contribute to this. In which country do you want and can you enjoy (a part of) your profit?

With our knowledge of the many tax treaties for the prevention of double taxation that the Netherlands has concluded with other countries and with the help of our network of foreign advisors, CH International, we can assist you in your choice.

After all, no one wants double taxation on their profits!